Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Cards for Haiti



Hiya everyone.
I wanted to do something to help the poor people in Haiti.  They have had a bad earthquake and lots of people have been killed or hurt.
At my school on Friday we are going to raise money for Haiti and I decided to do a card sale because it it what I am good at.  I made all these cards tonight.  Mum helped me to cut the paper.
I'm going to take them to show Mr Dewhurst my headteacher tomorrow and ask for permission to sell them.
Love
Tom

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are super Tom, I'm sure they'll all sell and your school will raise lots of money! Well done!

    Sally
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    All your cards are super Tom, well done! I'm sure you'll manage to sell them all no problem at all!

    Sally
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done Tom your cards are great and I'm sure they'll sell. I love Shaun the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow your teacher will be impressed. Bet you sell them all quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cards Tom, you are so clever with your designs. I am sure you will raise lots of money by selling them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU MR DEWHURST SAID I COULD SELL THEM TOMORROW. FROM TOM

    ReplyDelete