Thursday, 21 January 2010

16 More cards for Haiti


Hello again everyone.  Mr Dewhurs said that I could sell my cards tomorrow so I've made 16 more tnoight so I can sell them.  I'm selling them for 20p to children and 40p to teachers.  Mummy had some notepads left over from the Christmas fair.  She said I could sell those too.  They will be 30p.  If you buy a card and a notepad you get a free pencil.  I've made a poster and my teacher is going to photocopy it so I can put it around the school.  I will let you know how much money I get.

7 comments:

  1. Tom you Waldo - there are 17! I think they're all lovely and am really proud of you. Good luck for tomorrow. Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards! Good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Tom. Hope you raise lots of money at school tomorrow. It is such a great thing you are doing, trying to do your bit for those affected by the Earthquake. Well done, I bet your mum is really proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Tom. You have worked really hard on your cards - you are going to be sold out in no timexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh good luck . fab cards you'll sell out really fast. what a lovely thought .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Tom and what a fantastic idea!! you are a very kind young man! x

    ReplyDelete