Sunday, 13 February 2011

Dad's Birthday Card


Sorry I haven't put anything on my blog for a while.
This card is for my Dad's 40th birthday which is today.
He loves Top Gear and the stig.
I cut the stig out on Mum's Cricut machine and the car and the road.
I had to experiment with different sizes until I got it right.
The Top Gear logo is cut from a packet of badges.  We were going to use them on the card but in the end decided not to.
Hope you like it - I'll give it to Dad next time I see him - probably Tuesday.

This is my entry for
Childrens Challenge Corner - Make Anything you want

6 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card, I'm sure your dad will love it and be very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Tom. We like watching Top Gear too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card Tom, you are very clever! Bet your dad will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done great card ,I hate crafting male cards,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Thomas! I love how you set up the whole scene! Thanks for playing!
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Tom - am sure he'll be very impressed
    xx

    ReplyDelete