I had lots of thank you cards to make for school. I made one for my teacher. He is going to my teacher again next year so i made him a bookmark. I used some new stamps that mummy bought me for the robot card. Than I made a card for the bus drivers on my school bus and we put a bar of chocoloate each in the envelope too. I didn't have time to make a card for Karenwho looks after me on the bus so Mummy made one instead. She got chocolate too.
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Thank you cards
I had lots of thank you cards to make for school. I made one for my teacher. He is going to my teacher again next year so i made him a bookmark. I used some new stamps that mummy bought me for the robot card. Than I made a card for the bus drivers on my school bus and we put a bar of chocoloate each in the envelope too. I didn't have time to make a card for Karenwho looks after me on the bus so Mummy made one instead. She got chocolate too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow - I love your teacher's card; that robot stamp is fab. What a long name your teacher has though, that must have been difficult to fit onto the card! It was very thoughtful of you to remember the bus drivers too, and I'll bet they loved the chocolate!
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards Tom - you are very talented!!!
ReplyDeleteFab cards Tom they look very professional. Well done!!
ReplyDeletebrilliant cards. What lucky teachers . I bet they enjoyed the chocolate .
ReplyDeleteThey are fab cards!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love your robot card Tom, I'm so jealous of that stamp it's gorgeous. The blue you used is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI think that your cards are really good, I like your robot stamp. Where did you get it???
ReplyDelete